How do I create an account?
1) Click the ‘Login’ button in the upper right hand corner.
2) Select ‘Create Account’ on the right hand side of the page.
3) You will receive an email to activate your account within 30 minutes. If you do not receive the activation email in your Inbox within this time period, please check all Spam and Junk folders.
4) Please confirm your email by clicking on the activation link in the email
5) This link will prompt you to sign in using the email and password combination you have created. Click ‘Activate Account’
6) Select ‘Go to Homepage’ and begin shopping
How do I place an order?
1) If you are already logged in, please go to the home page and select your category you would like to shop from
2) Click on the ‘Find an Inmate’ button and enter the first or last name or inmate number. To perform a search, you must enter at least 3 characters to perform a name search. Click the search button
3) Select the appropriate inmate by clicking the ‘Select and Add’ button that appears next to the inmate name.
4) The inmate name you selected will appear on the page. Select the quantity and gift message you would like to offer. If all information is accurate, select ‘add to cart.’
5) On the upper right hand side of the screen, you will see the bag you have just added to your cart.
6) Click ‘proceed to checkout’ to enter in your payment information.
7) Please enter in your credit card and billing information and click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the screen
8) Review the Terms and Conditions and check off the button.
9)Click ‘Submit My Order’ to complete your purchase. Please do not click this button more than once to ensure you card is not charged more than once. It may take up to 30 minutes for your order to process after the button is clicked.
10) You will receive a confirmation email of your order. It may take up to 30 minutes to receive this email. You can also track the status of your order by clicking on the link in the confirmation email OR by going to the order status section of the website and entering in your order number and email.
I forgot my password, what do I do now?
1) Click the login button on the top right hand side. Click ‘forgot my password’ and enter in your email address.
2)You will receive an email to reset your password within 30 minutes. Click on the link provided in the email to reset your password. Click ‘Save’ and login with your new password.
3) You will receive another email reminding you that you have changed your password.
Is this site secure? How do I know my personal information will be safe?
This site is secure; all your personal information is transferred over the internet using 128-bit encryption.
If you are using the Internet Explorer or FireFox web browser there should be a golden lock in the bottom left of your browser window. If you double-click on the lock it shows you our security certificate information; www.iCaregifts.com,
Aramark, verified by VeriSign, Inc. VeriSign is a well known security validation certificate company. You can visit their website here: http://www.verisign.com/ Always make sure the certificate is not expired! The web page address, also known as URL or LINK, should include HTTPS instead of the normal HTTP beginning of the web address. For example; the login page is www.iCaregifts.com
My account is locked, how do I unlock it?
Click the "Login/Create Account" button, and then on the login page click the "Forgot your Password" link. On the following page enter your email address to have a new password emailed to you. This will also unlock your account. Please check you spam or junk mail folders if you have not received your new password in 15 minutes.
Why do I have to create an account?
By creating an account, you can:
1) Track your order status online at any time
2) Quick checkout
3) Be the first to hear about our promotions and special offers
Why can’t I place an order for a particular inmate?
Inmates sometimes may lose their privilege to receive iCare packages. As such, we reserve the right not to process or fulfill iCare orders for a particular inmate at the direction of a correctional facility or in our sole discretion.